Guidelines for Disbursing Funds of PACE Class
- Class funds should primarily be used for charitable purposes
with emphasis on CUMC and Class projects.
- Establish a guideline budget for the year to be established
by the Class Leader, Mission Chair, and Treasurer with
subsequent voice vote by the Class members.
The end-of-year class fund balance would be the total
amount of the guideline budget for the next year.
Class members would have the opportunity to communicate
charitable causes or organizations to the Mission Chair
for budgeting class funds.
- Disbursements of class funds will continue to be
authorized by a majority voice vote of the class.
- Each disbursement should be made by check to establish
a paper trail.
- Establish a procedure to request through the Class Leader
the consideration of one-time worthy causes or activities
to fund through a special collection (i.e. no class
funds would be used).
The requestor would speak briefly to the class giving
the reasons for the request; a voice vote on the request
would be taken; and – if approved – a special collection
would be made after the regular collection.
QUESTIONS?? Phone or e-mail: